To undertake all required inspections and quality record confirmation to assure the quality of materials entering and products leaving the CyDen Factory.
· Checking Certificates of Conformity on incoming deliveries
· Undertaking patrol inspections of product quality throughout the assembly and packaging operation;
· Verifying and reporting products rejected during Production
· Performing production release inspections to confirm that Cyden products match the bill of materials
· Performing shipping release inspections
· Performing Process Audits
· Supporting quality training of production staff and providing advice to the production team
· Inspection of Customer Returns
· Checking and signing artwork of first Shipper label for Work Order’s
· Checking first off sample provided by packing for Work Order’s
· Supporting Production Meetings
· Supporting HUB meetings
· Creating COC for Korea Shipments
· Ensuring effective control of non-conforming items
· Recording and investigating product nonconformance
· Reviewing, consolidating and filing test records and log files
These tasks are not intended as an exhaustive list of the post holder’s duties. The post holder is expected to carry out any reasonable request as deemed appropriate by their Line Manager to support business needs. Specific responsibilities and authorities are defined in procedures relevant to the role.
You should have a methodical approach to work with great attention to detail and a willingness to challenge the status quo if necessary. You will need excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence colleagues to take corrective action and improve processes when required. You must be able to work to deadlines with a pro-active, problem-solving approach to issues.
Previous experience in a Quality Technician role would be beneficial but not essential as training will be given to the right candidate.
May 26, 2023